Friday, June 19, 2009

Thing 5 - Flicker


As I have stated in my earlier blog, I play a lot. Golf is one of my hobbies. I started playing golf late in life because when you have children, there is always a shortage of both money and time. So I took up golf once my children were well on their way to college degrees. And now I wish I had taken it up much earlier and found a way to play golf with them.
My experience with Flicker was long and somewhat frustrating, but like golf, the more I worked at it the smoother the experience became. the difficulties I have sometimes are using the applications and importing those apps into the blog site. But I will work at that too.

3 comments:

  1. I worked at Golf for 2 years and it never did get any smoother (but then I do trip over the rug on a regular basis). Flickr does get better with practice. Wikepedia also has a good picture collection that is copyright friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just how much golf are you doing now that it is 105? My partner shot an 81 yesterday at Black Horse and is feeling very pleased with herself.

    ReplyDelete